Ptown Farmers’ Market Vendor Application
For Interested Vendors…
Thank you for your interest in selling at the Ptown Farmers’ Market! If you would like to sell your harvest at the Market, please read the literature below and fill out the relevant forms.
1. Read the Ptown Educational Farmers’ Market Handbook
3. Complete the 2021 Vendor App. This is an online form, include applicable vendor fee with additional paperwork detailed below that you mail in. All other paperwork detailed below must be filled out and sent in to our mailing address or scanned and emailed to Jess.
4. Complete the Token Program Agreement Form so you can accept tokens. Vendors who sell food to be prepared or consumed at home are eligible for this program. Vendors who sell food only to be consumed at the market are not eligible (per USDA rules).
5. Complete the following Ptown Board of Health Application. DO NOT send directly to Board of Health.
6. Double-Check: You have filled out the online Vendor Application and you are mailing the Token Form, PLUS Board of Health forms depending upon what kinds of foods you wish to sell. Don’t forget the vendor fee check!
7. Mail forms & payment TO OUR ADDRESS below. DO NOT send materials directly to the Board of Health. If the Board of Health receives the information without our stamped approval, IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. Thank you!
Ptown Farmers’ Market Manager
PO Box 988
Truro, MA 02666
For further questions please use our contact page and put “Ptown Farmers’ Market Question” in the subject line.
Note: Our forms are updated online every year in March.